Thursday, September 21, 2006

My new home!!

Welcome to my new home on the internet. I am blogging this while I sit in my lounge room with my new baby on my lap... and no Belinda hasn't given birth but Dell did!! They produced me a beautiful blue baby Inspiron 6400 notebook. Clever ppl they are :)

Sure I had to pay for it but I feel it was worth it. I will blog soon with the specs of my new toy so you can all drool in envy and wish you were me. I know you all do that anyway but this will give you yet another reason to do so.

I'm very, very tired right now it is about 22:40 Bris Vegas time and I have had an absolute sh1t of a week at work which has been dragging me down. On top of that life outside work has been pretty damn hectic also... anyone who has seen the inside of my house recently will certainly attest to that (or they will simply point out what we all know... Mick is very, very lazy).

So I don't know how far I will get customising this blog for tonight but I will at least put in a token effort but expect to see "Mick's World" (yes this is a deliberate knock off of Wayne's world and I want you all think "party time, excellent!!" everytime you log on here) change over the coming days... or weeks.

Unlike my old blog I will be attempting to keep this one very much updated... if only so I can feel ub3r l33t sitting in my lounge room blogging on my notebook.

For now, good night and welcome to Mick's World...

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mick,

Good to see that you have joined the Blogspot system. It is pretty good and easy to keep up to date. Looking forward to seeing some photos of your new baby, and maybe you could give us a look at your house!

I will link your site to mine, so you better do some customizations!

Comment and talk soon.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting. Terrible colour scheme, absolutely terrible :)

And I think we all know your enthusiasm for this site is going to wane in about a weeks time :) Have fun till then.

Damn, second commenter! I wanted to be first :(

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We'll see Ben... we'll see...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home