Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's on, it's on...

... Finding Nemo is on!!! Woooot!!

Just what I needed for a lazy Sunday evening. Cruising the information superhighway with baby blue on my lap while watching Marlin attempt to find his son Nemo... ahhh.... it's a good life.

What is not so good is what happened to baby blue this afternoon. He got sick :( When ordering my notebook part of the package was a 15 month subscription to McAfee Security Centre which seemed pretty cool. This afternoon after installing a few things it started going nuts telling me about PUPs, or Potential Unwanted Programs. Seemed little baby blue had been infected.

Sure it's my fault for not looking after the little guy properly and I'm trying to make it up to him by letting him display all sorts of pretty things and play nice sounds but I feel bad nonetheless.

I guess when life gets you down you gotta just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home