Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back to reality with a bang.

Doesn't take long for you to snap back into reality after a holiday, no matter how small, does it? Today was my first day back at work since last Thursday and I came down from holiday mode pretty damn fast.

Not long after sitting down at my desk I had a couple of ppl immediately onto me demanding stuff as if I had never left! It was a reasonably hectic day with a lot of running around tying up a few loose ends.

I had to pick up Bee's grandparents from the airport this arvo so I drove to work and Bee met me at work so we could head out to the airport. The flight was supposed to be in at 17:45, and expecting traffic we left just before five... we didn't mean to leave quite that early but Bee was there so I up and left.

Turns out the flight was delayed and got in at about 18:40, with them not clearing customs etc until well after that. We didn't get home until about 20:30 and had a late dinner. I'm knackered, I still haven't caught up on enough sleep and all day I had a splitting headache due to tiredness.

At least while we were killing time at the airport Bee had a chance to pick up some new sunglasses...



... *wolf whistle* Hot look babe!

Not too sure about Bee's pop though...



Anyway no time for Indy stories tonight... hopefully tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home