Saturday, December 30, 2006

Goodbye Flickr.

So after getting the shits with Flickr I am going to start publishing photos via Picasa Web Albums from now on. It uses my existing Google account which is nice and seems to let me have more space and more different albums than Flickr.

I have made an album of Bee's 21st party, with captions, and it is available for viewing by clicking the image below... I am also replacing the Flickr badge on the right to include this album as my latest photo album... enjoy!

4 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Scotto said...

Good choice on using Google Picasa Web Albums. It is also pretty good value to upgrade your storage. I just wish I could also use Picasa!!! Can't wait until the build a mac version.

Thanks for linking my album as well. I have done yours to. Have a great new year mick!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have you upgraded your storage mate? You seem to have a lot of photos up!!

You're welcome on the link twas my pleasure.

I also hope you have a great new year and that everything works out with you guys and your move back to Aus!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's new years day people - nothing says nerd like being on the computer right now.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Scotto said...

Yeah I upgraded my storage, about $30 to get to about 7 gig. I think it is a great way to make sure you save and backup your photos. Plus I use so many google services, never paid a cent before, thought it was my turn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home