Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Exertion

I thought last night's footy training was pretty taxing but I gotta tell you walking around the city for a few hours Christmas shopping while lugging your work notebook around aint that easy!!

In the end I picked up a few presents which has, at least, started my shopping... hey it's a start and there is still plenty of time to go! :p

Ran into Cam while browsing the games section of JB (yeah I know who would have thought running into him there was possible! ;)) and we had a bit of a chat. Mainly about the Wii as I played one (Ben's) for the first time last night but also about a lot of other stuff too. Was good to see you Cam and catch up a bit, we should try to do it more often!

Quite quickly after a few hours I got very tired and started to get a bad headache. So I took a break and had some dinner. Was such a relief to sit down. Then did some more browsing and came home. Quite buggered now actually... and I had other plans for tonight too including housework and going for a run... *sigh*... does all the walking lugging a laptop count as enough exercise for today Coach? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home