Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy 21st Baby Girl!!!

To all that don't already know today, December 7th, is my baby girl's birthday. And not just any birthday, it's her 21st Birthday!! Sooo...

To my beautiful baby girl Belinda, I wish you a very, very happy birthday!! I love you so much and am so happy you've been part of my life for the last few years. Congratulations on your 21st and I hope today, and your party on Saturday, are both supermadhappyfun!!

As a mini "photo wall" (yes I know you're having a couple at your party) my new flickr badge over to the right is a tribute to you, my Bee.

Happy Birthday cutie! And because it is your 21st here is the obligatory embarassing photo:



And yes you know I could have done much, much worse here... so thank your lucky stars I love you! :p

Have a great day!! *mwah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home