Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yesssss!!

It's absolutely bucketing down, there is lightning, thunder and it's very, very dark. All in all a classic Aussie summer thunderstorm... the weird thing though is that it really didn't seem to be that hot or muggy today. It's been incredibly muggy over the last week with no storm, yet today is the day that produces one.

I'm doubly happy because I was just out in it and got thoroughly drenched. My car is absolutely filthy (although not as bad as Ben's from the evidence I saw this afternoon). The long drive to, and from, Warwick over the course of this weekend didn't help either (more on that later tonight in a separate blog post). So as soon as it started raining heavily I ran out with a sponge and had a reasonably hard go at sponging it off. Probably aint going to do any good but it was fun nonetheless.

Ahhh love thunderstorms... it is really coming down right now... sweeeeeettttt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home