Monday, December 11, 2006

*yawn*

Sitting at my desk really struggling to stay awake and concentrate on anything. What a week, but more relevantly, what a weekend! I feel run down and literally run off my feet.

When I collapsed into bed last night my feet hurt like I'd been walking around the Ekka all day... it was just one of those weekends of constantly running around.

More details on the weekends events to come but I think I'm really going to struggle to motivate myself to go for a run when I get home like I was going to.

Wonder what would happen if I fell asleep at my desk... hmmm...

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you fall asleep at your desk, I will stick pencils into the ceiling tile above your head, and then make tham all fall down at once.

But, then again, I'm lazy - so I might just balance a glass of water on your head and then bang on your desk :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home