Friday, December 15, 2006

Bee's 21st Photos

I have finally gotten around to organising an upload of some photos from Bee's 21st last Saturday night. It's been hectic this week and I finally managed to squeeze it in last night. I've resized the images as it seems Flickr wants to be a nazi with an upload limit and I want to add more later.

These are from my Mum's and my brother's cameras as, at the time, I still hadn't found mine. Am still waiting on a CD from Bee's Mum and Nanna as they were the main photographers on the night. There also is some video running around that I'm waiting to see...

Flickr in general are annoying the crap out of me. I have upload limits and I have a limit on the number of "sets" I can have. Which is pooh-bar. I'm contemplating a switch to the Google photo site Picasa from now on... I'll check it out sometime and move over photos.

I'll get to the weekend's highlights tonight I hope but for now enjoy the photos (see Flickr badge on right as usual for a link)...

P.S I should say I am yet to label the photos. They start with prior to the party and move on to the party finishing with breakfast/lazy morning the next morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home