Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm baaacckk!!

Well I'm back from a short adventure to Gympie. Went up Saturday afternoon and came back Monday afternoon. Spent the couple of days leading up to Christmas, Christmas morning and Christmas lunch with Bee's Mum and then back for dinner and more pressies with my family. All in all a very good, albeit slightly tiring, day.

Yesterday I had my first good sleep in for a while, had a late breakfast and then Ben came over with his Wii (minus the Wiimotes! tsk tsk!) and some movies. We watched Minority Report (great flick!) and played my new Queensland Charity Edition Monopoly while watching the cricket on the other TV. Then later Brad & Lore came over (with the Wiimotes!) and we played some Wii, Pictionary (which was a gift to us from them) and had some more drinks and dinner... all in all another enjoyable day.

And that's what this period of the year is about for me, relaxing and enjoying good times with friends and family. It never has to be doing anything special, just simple good times are where it is at.

Unfortunately today will be a break from that routine for me. I'm off to work (yes it is a holiday for me until the 2nd Jan) as our tape library seems to have carked it and I'm going to have to call in a tech to fix it :( Then Bee has her, hopefully, final hospital appointment before the cast comes off. I believe the hang out with friends agenda will be on later as a couple of weeks ago Dunc & Rhonda invited us over for a night of pool/snooker on their new table tonight... so hopefully that is still a go!

Anyway I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and the spoils were awesome, I'll post later about the things I received. Enjoy this time everyone and I am sure we'll talk soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home