Monday, September 08, 2008

So so long...

... well hasn't this been a nice break. Just looking at Ben's blog and I thought "what the hell" and here I am...

May 23 huh? Woah.

A very quick summary of some things happening since then...

* Footy finished up for the year - we (3rds) won 1 game for the year. I didn't particularly have a good year either. Which is disappointing. Hoping to rectify that next year.

* The Seniors made the finals in 4th and got bundled out first week. The Ressies fell 1 game short of the Finals. So ultimately a disappointing year for Yeronga FC.

* Footy Trip is on Thursday to Hobart! Wo00Ttt! Leaving Thursday, coming back Sunday. Can't wait.

* Paul's partner Ashlee is set to give birth in about 3 weeks. I will be an Uncle again, this time to a niece! Should be fun!

* Getting obsessed with photography. Trying out all sorts of stuff lately. Becoming, as usual with me, an expensive hobby.

* Everyone around is either pregnant or getting married. It's becoming a bit disconcerting. Perhaps I'm just getting older and therefore so are all my friends? Weird though.

* Crushed with the way the Lions finished the season off. Devastated more like it. Was in Melbourne and watched the Richmond game... terrible result, great match to watch, an absolute thriller... but left gutted. Brownie signing on for 4 more years is awesome as is the introduction of Vossy as coach. Having said that I was shocked and disappointed Lethal quit.

That'll do pig, that'll do.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see you back Mick... (sorry but we're adding to your Pregnant friend statistics as well

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my god, Paul's going to be a dad? In the previous 8 months, I would have thought that would have come up once! Which is why you should blog more :)

At least it's not a year and a half like Scotty :) And I'm going to a wedding Friday, followed by an engagement party the next day. Plus I found out a friends partner is pregnant....so I know what you mean. If it helps at all, I'm still not getting married ;) As long as you stay un-married I won't feel quite so out of place.

Of coures, if you do then I'll have to plan another trip back home, so make it not around a major holiday, m'kay? Just for future reference ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home