Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Rebirth of my Flickr.

Given I'm trying to get into photography and am now visiting a few photography forums I needed somewhere to host pics for sharing on those forums and getting assistance etc. I also wanted to keep this separate from my "happy snap" pics I use on Picasa. So my Flickr account experienced a rebirth.

On Saturday I went and watched our 2s and 1s play. I ran boundary and water for the 2s so didn't get a chance to take any pics. But for the 1s I took my first Aussie Rules pics with my new dSLR.

The best of them can be found here ---> Mick's Yeronga Photos

There are a couple on there that are a bit out of focus but I only put them up to tell a story to the boys at the club. Am sure you'll be able to see the two I'm talking about. I'll give you a hint they form a 2 shot action sequence of something that looks terrible when captured.

Anyway I think there are some nice pics in there... some of them turned out quite well I think. Would be happy for comments if you think there are things I could do better etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home