Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick update on a couple of things... been a bit slack lately and I apologise. Still wanna catch up with a couple of match updates that are missing as well but I'll get to that soon(ish) hopefully.

Firstly some not good news. My Dad went into hospital yesterday. He's been sick for a couple of days and has basically been bed ridden. Hasn't been eating or drinking much and was so dehydrated the GP sent him to the hospital when he went yesterday. He's been there ever since. Blood tests show a high increase in white blood cell counts indicating his body is attempting to fight some form of infection. He has undergone Cat Scans, Chest X-Rays and a Spinal Tap to attempt to isolate the infection. They at first believed it to be brain related. All tests have come back clear encouragingly but they admitted him last night for observation and also to diagnose further. So tests clear = good but still in hospital = not good. Am sure I will find out more today as things progress.

Secondly better news. The AFLQ are running a Division 3 Rep Game. Every club has been asked to nominate a few players for a training run with a chance to be selected for the Rep Game. I have been asked if I would be interested if the club was to nominate me. I have at this time said yes. Training Run is Monday with a match Friday night. It is a match against a Darling Downs Rep Team. Anyway would be pretty cool to have a chance at being selected and to see how that turns out.

I think that'll do for now. Currently stressing about my Dad, trying to get a bunch of work I don't want to do done by the end of the day (stop procrastinating Michael!!) and trying to figure out costume pick ups and training tonight.... more on the costumes later...

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the rep team. And I hope it's nothing serious with your dad...keep me informed and best wishes to him and all your family.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Villa Renaissance said...

You have shared interesting experience of your life. You continued to share this kind of experience even further.



Thanks & Regards
witch's functions in Fern Tree Gully
witch's functions in Boronia
witch's functions in Knox
witch's functions in Yarra Valley
witch's functions in Dandenong Ranges

 

Post a Comment

<< Home