Monday, September 25, 2006

Plans change

So after being asked to play indoor cricket it turns out I wasn't required. When you're standing with the team prior to the game and you realise there are a lot of team shirts being worn around you then you start to think you might not be required. When you then count them and discover there are eight that thought becomes a reality.

Surprisingly I am not that annoyed that I wasted the effort. Mainly because this means I get a little Baby Blue Entertainment, from now on to be known as BBE, while watching one of my new favourite TV shows Criminal Minds. This episode has been a bit flat but maybe that is because baby blue is distracting me.

Mainly because he is mainly showing me the live Brownlow Medal count. Which is having its own dramas. After 10 rounds of the count Brownie was actually leading on 13 points!! For those not in the Mick know Brownie is far and away my favourite AFL player. I have been known on many ocassions to say "I love Brownie in a way a man should not love another man", which I admit is a blatant rip off of Dunc when he talks about Matty Clarke but I don't care. I love Brownie and I am not afraid to admit it.

Unfortunately Brownie's season went downhill after he began to struggle with injury but it was pleasing to see it wasn't just Lions fans who thought he was on fire early this year. The men in white (yes I know they don't wear white much anymore) thought so too. Currently Scott West is leading the way, after 14 rounds, on 19 points... will Charlie be hanging around his neck finally? He is a champion of the game and it would be fully deserved.

Only time will tell... oh and I lied... this episode is getting quite good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home