Friday, October 27, 2006

Indy 2006 - Part 2

So after having a hectic week with running ppl everywhere around Brisbane, doing overtime due to being on call and all the while trying to go to work everyday I am finally ready to continue with the Indy 2006 stories.

We've covered off where we stayed so I thought the next logical step would be to cover off who was with us this year. So without further ado here are, what I am going to call, the 2006 Indy Bogans (more on the use of "Bogan" in later Indy 2006 updates).

Of course Bee & I were there...


... Ben was there too (I don't have a "normal" pic of Ben from this year so I dug into last year's Indy photos for this one)...


... along with Dunc & Rhonda...


... and last, but not least, Brad & Lore.



Of course there were others staying in the unit as Feona (Dunc's Mum who owns the unit) and Alex (Dunc's brother) invited their own posses also. All 7 of the 2006 Indy Bogans were sharing a single room, which was an interesting experience. There were two single beds, a single mattress and some blankets on the floor for sleeping purposes. After spending the first night on the floor, where Bee had to leave for the couch to get sleep and I had the worst night of sleep of my life, Bee & I ended up on the single mattress. To show how cramped it was here is a shot of Bee trying to get an afternoon nap on the mattress. We both had to sleep on this remember!



Ok so now we've got where we stayed and who we were with out of the way. This means in the next updates we can focus on the fun stuff! I feel any good story requires a bit of background is all... and now you have it! :)

2 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This story had better be good. As I'm part of it I'll be disappointed if I'm not :)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sshhhh... don't tell anyone but I really have no idea where I am going with it yet :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home