Friday, March 23, 2007

Blah blah

Long Friday afternoon lunches at the pub are a nicety I wonder if non public servants ever truly appreciate. Good times, good times... a mate of mine from here at work is off to Education Qld for a while so it was off to the pub today. As I said... good times... be a shame to see him go actually... top bloke.

Anyway moving on Dream Team has yet to grab me fully. I was so terribly excited when the site for 2007 became open and jumped in immediately and immersed myself in facts and figures. Then, after a while, I'd grabbed the obvious bargains, picked the obvious players and was starting to struggle between choices... so I left it. The last few days has seen me training twice and visiting Mum & Dad once, all resulting in little Dream Team time. I hacked together the rest of my team last night but it's very, very ugly. Certainly not up to true Band potential! So this must be fixed.

Got picked for the 3rds Practice Match tomorrow down @ Yeronga in a back pocket... which for some reason is fast becoming Jorgo's position. Anyway I don't really mind yet as long as I get picked! ;) 2pm match start @ Yeronga for those interested in having a good laugh...

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean about playing..I can't stand sitting on the bench myself.

Who is it that's going to EQ and what position? Given that I might have to work with them, I'd like to know who it is :)

Dreamteamia will grab us all as soon as the season starts I'm sure....I'm looking forward to it myself immensely. Still need to finish that darn team though....

--- Ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home