Monday, May 14, 2007

The munchkin turns 1!!

Last Thursday my munchkin nephew Charlie turned 1 year old. Saturday was his 1st Birthday Part and was held at my Mum & Dad's place. As Kate pointed out he must have some friends in high places as it rained on Friday and Sunday but not on Saturday for his party.

It was a "Spots & Stripes" party and everyone was asked to wear clothes matching the theme. It was quite sunny and Bee had some spot stickers stuck to her arms and legs and, post some sunburn, has spot shaped pieces of unburnt skin on her arms. Just quietly I think it's pretty funny, albeit not very noticeable.

There were quite a few kids running around having fun as well as a bunch of more elderly ppl. I think a good day was had by all and the little munchkin cleaned up in the present stakes!

Bee & I took a bunch of photos from the day and I've uploaded my selection of the best. Can only imagine how much video and photo footage Mum & Dad have though!

Charlies 1st Birthday Party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home