Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Doing a Hodgie

So swimming last night wasn't easy, in fact it was quite tough. I lost track of the times I was standing there just trying to catch my breath. Nor did I think it was possible for my body to tell me it couldn't swim anymore when I wanted it to.

Anyway wore my footy short swimming as I figured my knee length boardies would only get in the way. Before I left for home I changed into my boardies and noticed they were looser than they used to be. After showing this to Bee & Brett upon arriving home Brett asked what I think we'll all admit is the obvious question.... "Going to do a Hodgie?"

I, of course, couldn't say no so up the shorts went. Got the waistband right up to my chest when Brett pointed out they were still baggy... so I shoved both my arms down and stuck my hands out the bottom.

Why am I telling you all this? Well it's an indication that some weight, and specifically centimetres, are being lost from various parts of my body. If I can get my legs and my arms into the same pair of boardies something has certainly changed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home