Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Lack of sleep hangover

I've noticed it in other examples during my life but isn't it strange how you always feel more tired a couple of days after a lack of sleep more so than the day after? I work up @ 6am, early for me, this morning and felt reasonably ok. Right now however I feel like a nap.

Might have something to do with me having been at work for 1 & 1/4 hours already and being bored shitless... but it also has a lot to do with my lack of sleep hangover. It's hit me.

Am glad training tonight is supposedly a lighter session. We're heading to the local swimming pool for it too so that'll be a first... and as always with firsts at footy training, no doubt not what I expected.

We'll see how it goes. At the moment my mind is buzzing, albeit not as much as yesterday afternoon and last night, with possible Dream Team trades. I am going nuts... got a big game this week against Ben. It's been a classic encounter for many years with some bitter rivalry existing. I don't think I've ever lost to him, but at the moment his team is stronger than mine... could my trades make the difference? Probably not as they will mainly be putting me in a position to do future trades (read: netting me some spare cash) rather than immediately improving my team.

Again, we'll see how it goes... have a good Tuesday everyone!

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Propaganda! It's all lies designed to lull me into a false sense of security....it won't work! It's on like donkey kong bi-yatch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home