Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Muscles love revenge.

I've found that muscles love to give it back to you if you make them work. A lot like me around the office here I guess! :P

Last night a couple of boys from the footy club popped down to the rooms and did my first weight session. Only worked on biceps and legs, we did the legs without weights, but today my muscles are whinging and complaining all over the place. Even just sitting here in this padded chair my hammys are voicing their disgust with me.

I feel good for having done it. If I'm going to become the power forward I want to be I need to bulk up a bit and be a bit more imposing. Not to mention strength in legs for speed and jumping can only be good.

It is funny walking around today, especially early this morning, and every little hill or step up/down had my muselces quivering from the effort. At least I know I did some work and if I keep it up hopefully I'll get to where I want to be.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's the spirit, abuse your body in more then one way a night :)

Keep up the blogging, it's the only way I know what's going on back home. And just remember, winners don't use drugs ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home