Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tiredness.

Well I think I may have discovered the true meaning of the word tired. The weekend was huge as usual down at Indy and with not enough sleep... again as usual. Even Monday morning didn't get as much as a sleep in as I was hoping for. All part of the fun though and completely self inflicted so can't whinge too much :)

Then yesterday I drove Bee out to Gympie so she could look after her mum for a few days who had an operation yesterday and needed someone to help her out around the house.

So now I sit here at work, eyes bugging out of my head, unshaven and scrappy looking and desperately wanting to just rest my head on my arms for a few minutes. Trouble is I'm sure that "few minutes" would become "few hours" if I did that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home