Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just for Ben.

Another blog entry.

Tonight went out to dinner with Bee's cousin, fiancee and son. They brought her Grandfather from Mackay over who was visiting them. Anyway they had all had a few drinks by the time I got home from work and wanted Sizzler for dinner so off we went. Good time was had by all but I was stuffed with a capital S, T and U for good measure.

Off to Indy tomorrow night, not sure how Bee and I are getting there yet, more on that saga later if I can be bothered. Hoping for another fun filled Indy weekend but am confident of getting that as when has Indy ever let me down? Gonna miss you and your crazy shennanigans this year Ben. Although it will free up one recliner normally taken up by your hung over frame!

Night for now.

5 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Words can't describe how disappointed I am at not being able to be at Indy. It sounds like this year is just as well organised as last year though :)

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am also disappointed that I'm not going to indy... Although... Rome is kinda making up for it...

Also Mick just out of curiosity... What is Bee's cousins name? (I can feel a Brisbane moment coming on...)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cam,

No offence to Rome but Indy is Indy :p

Bee's cousins name is Kirsty...

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but Ben, we went (and came back) in style in non other than a 9 seater limo!?!?!?! ahhhhh no travel hassles, it was bliss :-)
Rhonda

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"No travel hassles" is a matter of opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home