Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Small Update

While I don't really have a true topic for this blog I thought it's been a while I should perhaps blog something. At least that way I can continue to show Ben up who has become ridiculously slack at updating his own blog after sledging my commitment to mine multiple times.

As discussed previously last night was the last informal and completely voluntary end of year training down the club. I'll need to try and get off my arse now and keep something going. Here's hoping that can happen.

On Monday I attended my Bee's University Graduation ceremony. She looked very smart dolled up in her gown and mortarboard and I think she enjoyed herself as she didn't stop smiling most of the afternoon. Congratulations baby on your achievement, I am very proud of you. I'll pop some pics up on Facebook sometime soon and will post some on Picasa as well.

Other than that life goes on. Finished up the latest poker nights down the club. Had a shot at winning overall for the 6 weeks if I managed to win the last night and Spyder came last but in the end I came last on the night. I think that put me 2nd overall, maybe not as it might have slipped me down. Either way I played better and was happy with my efforts.

Still preparing for Christmas. Spent some time shopping over the last couple of weeks and have some kick arse presents lined up for people. They better damn appreciate them! :p Still got a few outstanding but lots less than normal for this time so hopefully can knock them off in the next few days.

Wilson is arriving in the land of Bris Vegas sometime today I believe. Should be a good chance to catch up with him again after not seeing in a year or so. Am looking forward to that.

Anyway this was always going to be a small, disjointed update. No real intent. Just to share a bit of what is happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home