Thursday, October 25, 2007

Plans.

It's that time in the cycle again. It's time to make some plans for getting stuff done. I am an inherently lazy person, so I often get into stages where I realise I've left things to build up for too long and suddenly everything is disorganised and chaotic. Now as much as I love a bit of chaos and hate living to a structure, every now and then I need to force myself back on track. I'm starting to think this is that time...

There are just too many things building up that need to get done. Quite a few things around the house need fixing or cleaning and quite a number of things in my social life need organising and sorting out.

Basically I'm starting to feel like I'm just running from one thing to the next (damn having a busy social life!!) and nothing is ever being achieved. So I'm starting a list and this time I intend on sorting out as much of it as possible.

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah yes, the infamous list makes another appearance. This time I'm confident you'll actually get them done though, so you've got my vote of confidence (and good luck!). Mainly cause I'm not around to distract you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home