Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Last night Eldest...

... tonight Freecell. Yes I was stuck at work again. This time I knew in advance, thanks to the meeting yesterday, so I came prepared. Baby Blue made the journey to work with me today and as I was waiting on servers to finish up I played some Freecell. Not a game that I've ever really played for any great length nor am I particularly good at, but I did ok tonight, take a look!!



Got onto a bit of a streak, 7 in a row!! I think that'd be a Mick record! So foolishly, given I have no idea how good all of you out there are, I am throwing down the challenge. Anyone out there willing to attempt to topple my mark go ahead and try. I'll require screenshot proof of your score and if you want to cheat and doctor up an image go ahead but you know what they say... you'll only be cheating yourself!!

Unfortunately for my streak I had to leave work in the middle on what might have been the 8th in a row. Not wanting to take Baby Blue home in his bag while running the entire time I had to quit out. So I guess I'll just have to start again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home