Friday, October 06, 2006

Proud Uncle

As I have the day off to watch Friday's telecast of Bathurst this afternoon, which will include the Qualifying session and some practice, I am currently sitting on my couch after having a bit of a sleep in. It has been a busy couple of days. Wednesday night I visited Mum & Dad for dinner as per our weekly dinner schedule. With Kate (my sister) being sick, she & my adorable nephew Charlie were at Mum & Dads place, which was a surprise as they were supposed to be not coming this week.

It was after seeing Charlie that I was reminded of dinner with Mum & Dad last week and something that transpired. I was chatting to Scott via Google chat (although I don't have the client yet I just chat in Gmail) when Mum & Dad arrived. I let Mum & Dad have a chat to him as I don't think they have had much of a chance to talk to him since he left for Germany. Mum, as should have been expected since we all do it, began talking about Charlie. It was then that it happened... I was accused of not posting photos for others to see! *gasp*

It is obvious that I have been failing my duties as a proud uncle and so this post sets out to rectify that. Below you will find a small sample of the millions of photos of Charlie that my family, and often complete strangers :p, have taken of this gorgeous little man.

You have nothing to complain about now Scotty :)



He is learning so much he even thinks hard while sleeping!!




My favourite photo of the little munchkin! I wonder who owns that hat...



... obviously someone with a much bigger body than Charlie, it's almost half the size of him!



He may only be almost 5 months old, but he has heaps of friends that call him all the time!



Sometimes I think he might be the next Jim Carrey with the funny facial expressions he pulls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home