Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bleh

Ever been so tired you get a headache and can't concentrate? Ever then go to the next level of sleep deprivation where you feel physically sick? That's where I am right now.

I am soooo tired, my head feels like crap, I can't concentrate properly and thinking about food is making me feel queasy. I'm trying to down some toast and hope it stays down. Then I think I'll be off to bed.

I still haven't managed any sort of sleep in or longer than normal sleep on a consistent enough basis to recover from Indy. Mainly due to my woeful week of on call and having Bee's grandparents stay. To top that off the last few nights have been reasonably late ones for one reason or another with me not getting to bed until almost midnight.

I think it is finally catching up with me and my body has had enough. Was going to complete the Indy stories but don't feel up to it. At this rate next year's Indy will be here and I won't have finished talking about last year... but then it'll be like one long Indy carnival... yeeeee hahhhh! Geez just the thought of yelling that made me go wobbly... night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home