Sunday, November 12, 2006

Flickr

I've gone ahead with something I should have done a long time ago and set up a Flickr account. This will allow me a better way of sharing images with you all. You can find my Flickr site here.

I've also added a Flickr Badge to my sidebar on the left in my first, but not last, modification to my blog template. After some finnicking around, I am not a CSS/HTML expert, I got it looking the way I want.

The plan is to use Photo Sets within Flickr and have this Flickr Badge always link off to my current, latest, photo set. If you were to click on it now for example, it will take you through to the photos from my Indy 2006 Photo Set. The badge will show you tiny, tiny thumbnails of the photos within the latest set and randomly enlarge some of the thumbnails too, just to make it look cool and pretty.

So go on, click it and have a flick through a handful of photos I chose. And keep an eye on that badge for newer photo sets into the future...

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home