Monday, November 13, 2006

YouTube

And the hits just keep on coming!! I have been rapidly tiring of the appearance of my blog and wanting to make it a bit more interactive for you readers out there. What started with the Flickr account and new Flickr Badge has continued with a YouTube addition.

Just like the plan with the Flickr Badge I intend this new blog section "Video Clip of the Moment" to contain a small snippet of my latest available video clip provided for your entertainment. Now I don't promise that it will always be a video clip of my own creation but there will be one there to view nonetheless.

Nor do I promise to be out there looking for, or taking, regular vids for you to enjoy hence the "of the Moment" clause... if I had put "of the Week" I'd be putting some pressure on myself and no doubt letting you all down :)

It will be, depending upon the size of the original, somewhat smaller than the real thing so that it fits neatly into my sidebar and doesn't take up too much real estate. Look at it over there, aint it cute?

For the moment I have uploaded a number of Indy vids I took during this year's Indy event and the current clip of the moment is one of my favourites from the weekend. I love that part of the track, you can almost right up to the fence and the cars are so close... and so loud!!

Enjoy the clip and if you want to see the full size version or see more of my vids access my YouTube channel here.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You realise that by doing this you are now committed to keeping track of everything you do from now on by either picture or video. I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into here....

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mneh. Big things sure I might take along the camera, and I already have ideas for the next few things to take vids and photos of. But overall this blog is about self expression. Words and stories are still the core... the rest is just gravy and if I can back up a story with photos or vids then cool, if not my words will have to do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home