Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bargain Day

Well Bee & I went shopping today as I saw some specials at Target that looked pretty good during the week. We ended up spending $208 but we left with a trolley full of stuff. For that money we got a Queen Sized Sheet (fitted, sheet & 2 pillow cases) set to help with our new mattress, 2 Bath Sheet sets (each has 2 massive bath sheets sooo soft), 2 pillows (one for each of us), a nice wall hanging photo frame for my Mum's birthday and a running singlet for me.

All in all we spent a lot more than we thought we would, or that we should have, but the Sheet sets were 50% off, the 2nd pillow was $1 because we bought the 1st one and the bath sheets were also 50% off. I think we saved somewhere in the vicinity of $167 just on the manchester themselves!! So it was worth it... and getting new stuff for your house makes you feel good a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home