Friday, January 05, 2007

For the last time...

... I am about to go to bed on my crappy old mattress. Bee & I purchased a brand new Latex (yayy no springs!!) mattress last weekend and it is being delivered sometime tomorrow!! Wo00oOOttTT!!

This current mattress, which cost a hell of a lot less, has been with me ever since I bought this bed back when I was living @ home. So it has served me well, as that was at least four years ago and then some probably. But the springs are shot and it is lumpy and crappy. Lying perfectly still and not having moved for a few minutes can still cause springs to randomly pop! In fact Bee was downstairs just before and yelled out that a bed spring just sprung and she was:
a) in the bathroom

and

b) hadn't even been laying on the bed prior to being in the bathroom!!

Sooo for the last time I get to sleep on this mattress... and then sleeping heaven hopefully awaits.... I'm very excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home