Monday, February 04, 2008

Stuck at work.

Contrary to my last blog entry time is in fact crawling as I type this. I found out this morning that I am required to do some Solaris patching tonight on a server that has to be done after hours. Great way to start the week.

So now I sit here, mind numbingly bored, waiting for the patching script to finish up. I've already visited all the websites I usually visit (well those that I can get to from work anyway) and now have run out of things to look at.

Sure I could be doing something else work related, or working on my job application, but I just can't be arsed. So time is ticking by... tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock (yes I typed those all manually so it would take longer)... and I'm getting more and more annoyed.

Just wish I had some way of knowing when this will finish. As Evil Willow would say "Bored Now"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home