Thursday, November 16, 2006

South Park Characters

In response to Cam's Mii character post I've decided to take us on a trip down memory lane. Some people would argue that this has been the case all day today with my blog posts so far, to those people I say... you're right, congratulations!

What am I taking us back to this time? Well to the South Park Studio glory days!! That's right kids, you can star in South Park too along with all your heros! (Ed: We are not condoning the raising of hell spawn that some readers of this blog are guilty of... we are merely making a joke... deal!) It seems they are up to Version 2 of South Park Studio so I guess we'll see just what new tricks are open to us this time around.

To encourage others to go forth and do the same here is how Bee & I think I would be portrayed as a South Park character...



And just to even up the ledger here is how we think Bee would look as a South Park character...



... awwww.... what a cute looking couple... which one do we think puts more effort into their appearance? :p

Big Footy once had a thread where people posted caricatures of AFL players using this tool. It was hilarious. Despite minutes spent searching I am unable to find it right now, but I will... oh yes I will and you people will be the first to know when I do.

3 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mick, this is our attempt. http://scotto-blog.blogspot.com/2006/11/south-park-characters.html

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yah, I saw when checking out your blog this morning... nice! :)

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just upset that my 'hell spawn' can outswear you, kick you ass, and still not be old enough to even know what a wet dream is!

Now, back to stickcricket...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home