Thursday, January 11, 2007

Trepidation

Despite the fact I attended a fair few "training sessions" @ the AFL club I plan to play for this year last year prior to Christmas, I am today full of dread regarding tonight's training session. It's the first formal "preseason training" session of the year and I don't know what to expect... I think that is the cause of most of the trepidation.

The other training sessions were tough enough and I got the feeling they were more in the realm of "ensure everyone maintains some level of fitness during the off season" rather than "full on preseason training".

I've got this cold ball of fear in my gut right now that tonight is going to be a world of pain... only way to find out for sure and that's to show up... maybe I just shouldn't go ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home