Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blogging for the sake of blogging

Don't really have a theme or a point to tonight's blog entry. I am merely forcing myself to do so because if I don't I doubt I'll get to it for another couple of days. If you were to couple that with a lack of posting this week so far it'd be endangering me of being guilty of what I sledged Ben for... lack of blog content :)

Training has been good and tonight I feel happy with my accomplishments. Again tonight running was a majority of the agenda, and that's more than fair enough given how much you run in AFL. But I am also starting to enjoy a number of the skill drills which involve handballing and kicking. I am starting to concentrate and toward the end of tonight's session thought my skills had improved. Running is all fine and dandy but touching a footy and giving it a kick or a handball every now and then is enjoyable!

Personally I think tomorrow might be an interesting one as I can feel the tiredness in my legs and I don't think it is going to get better. Am going to have to do some stretches before bed, maybe in the morning and go for a nice short, relaxed run tomorrow to work the muscles out and ensure I don't cramp up too much.

With training two nights a week and dinner with Mum & Dad kicked off for the year my weeknights are getting full again. Which is good and bad. It's going to make the weeks go by faster and I won't feel like I'm in a rut as much but the downside is it means I get less time to spend with Bee. I think we might have to start what we had going a while ago and have a "couple night" every Friday or something.

Anyway I think it's time to me to have a bit of a relax and then it's off to bed for a good night's sleep. I didn't get one last night nor the night before so I've had two training sessions without a good nights sleep in between... hopefully tonight will be better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home